We are looking to add a talented writer to our Marketing team. In this role, you will contribute to development of our overall content strategy, manage the content plan in support of branding and demand generation campaigns and write / edit marketing materials. The copywriter will report to the Sr. Director of Digital Marketing at our headquarters in Austin. The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and come with experience developing and editing marketing materials, website copy and inbound campaigns for healthcare practitioners. We need a team player with excellent interpersonal skills, a knack to think “out of the box” and contribute to the development of creative inbound marketing programs. The role requires close collaboration with stakeholders in public relations, social media marketing, web marketing and demand generation.
- Write marketing copy for websites, blogs, advertising and email programs
- Drive inbound marketing strategy: develop and manage buyer personas and journey maps
- Work with stakeholders across, Marketing and the Creative team to develop a content plan in support of our corporate branding and PMD client marketing programs
- Manage the blog calendar, blog production and the development of marketing assets
- Apply SEO and Inbound Marketing best practices to drive traffic to web properties and facilitate social engagement, amplification and endorsement
- Edit and proof read content for email, social media, public relations, advertising and organic search campaigns
- Work with our in-house designer to develop compelling and visually enticing content to drive optimal engagement
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Technical Writing or equivalent experience as a professional marketing writer
- 2-3 years of experience in a professional writing capacity, preferably in the healthcare sector.
- Experience interviewing subject matter experts and in creative brainstorming to identify interesting topics and ways to explore them
- Ability to express complex ideas clearly and in simple language
- Demonstrated track record as a fast-learner and efficient researcher of target topics
- High-level business acumen and ability to weave appropriate context into persona-based and buying-stage-specific story lines
- Intellectual curiosity in healthcare and / or internet marketing
- Detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must collaborate well and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of and experience implementing SEO best practices
- Familiarity-with and technical ability to advance learning of Wordpress CMS and basic html
- Prefer candidates with some project management skills and experience working with visual and UX designers
We offer an excellent benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time off (PTO) and 401K. This is a full time position.
Click here to email us
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Austin, TX