Paramount/MD’s vision is to be the most up-to-date national platform for helping physicians, Practice Managers and Hospital Administrators achieve their digital marketing goals.
We continue to push our own boundaries by evolving and expanding. In doing so, PMD is seeking an experienced digital marketing leader to advance PPC, SEO, SEM, SMM, and email marketing operations as we strive to deliver an experience of unexpected discovery and inspiration.
The Digital Marketing Manager is charged with leading Hubspot implementation (list development and segmentation, lead scoring, nurturing, personas development, CTAs, landing pages, etc.), PPC, SEO, SEM, SMM, and email campaigns using both Hubspot and Campaign Monitor..
- Manage paid search, display ads, and retargeting campaigns using Adwords best practices
- Create and manage Hubspot assets to include email templates, landing pages, conversion paths, nurture sequences, calls-to-action, lead generating forms, email campaigns, and blog posts
- Manage, segment, and grow email lists within Hubspot and Campaign Monitor
- Utilize HubSpot, Google Analytics, A/B Testing, and qualitative surveys to produce insights.
- Collaborate with Communications Department to produce and optimize new campaigns, campaign content, landing pages, and online advertising while maintaining consistent messaging and brand voice.
- Stay up-to-date with Google algorithm updates, paid search trends, SEM best practices, metadata, and webmaster account monitoring and management.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within customer and marketing databases
- Assist with social media monitoring and engagement
- Other duties as assigned by Director
- Proficiency with Hubspot and inbound marketing methodologies and marketing automation software
- Thorough understanding of web/social media marketing analytics, measurement, testing and experimentation, and data mining.
- PPC, SEO, SEM, SMM and email marketing expertise
- Experience executing paid Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Twitter campaigns
- Graphic design experience consisting of proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and a critical eye for design and typography
- BA/BS Degree and four years working experience in digital marketing
- HubSpot certification
- Google Analytics IQ
- Google AdWords certification
- Strong communications skills including copywriting and grammar skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent analytical skills
- Resourceful and adaptable
- Tenacious and unflappable in high pressure situations
- Adobe Creative Suite
- FileMaker Pro
- Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Advanced spreadsheet skills (Excel, Google Docs, pivot tables, etc)
We offer an excellent benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time off (PTO) and 401K. This is a full time position.
Click here to email us
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45K to $95K Based on experience
Location: Austin, TX