Paramount/MD is a HubSpot Partner specializing in website development and inbound marketing for clients in healthcare. We provide conversion-focused design and marketing, and have unparalleled success on the HubSpot platform. We are conversion rate specialists that solve lead generation problems using the inbound methodology.
Who We’re Looking For:
The Designer position (also referred to as Inbound Designer) works on project teams to design websites and graphics for client projects. It's a fun role with lots of potential to show your design chops! It has an emphasis on the user experience, layout, and design.
- Manage multiple clients
- Create overall design strategy for websites and social media graphics
- Lead team in design discussions that promote conversion - what needs to happen to get the client's site to the next level?
- Assist in brainstorming sessions around message strategy
- Work in conjunction with Director of Development to ensure all work is delivered on time according to expectations - streamlining process and handoff from design to development
- Assist with client kickoff and bi-weekly check-in meetings
- Create multimedia resources to get in front of those personas. These can be: Heavy on social media campaigns, all clearly defined by goals and objectives - Not just posting for the sake of posting. These must be rooted in a hopeful outcome or benefit
- Light blogging, and ongoing keyword/SEO focused content production
- Oversight and administration of social advertising programs
- Anything else to help promote brand visibly to hopeful audience
- Work in conjunction with the team to ensure client work is delivered fully developed and on time
- Assist with HubSpot marketing development for our clients: this includes segmented lists, workflows, blogs, email, social, among others (training is provided)
- Continuously train and educate based off the tasks at hand through the HubSpot Academy
- Act as an ambassador for the company internally and externally
- Research design, technical and industry trends, identifying new directions and opportunities, staying on top of trends and "what's working" in the world of design and social media
- Either a college degree in a related focus, or 3-5 years of experience in related field
- Proven track record in developing graphics or websites
- Program management experience (college or extracurricular does count)
- A passion for continually learning new ways to practice your craft
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills are a must
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams, meets deadlines and exceed expectations
- Excellent profiency in Adobe Suite (preference given to those who are familiar with Sketch
The Inbound Designer is naturally:
- A creative at heart - You have an eye for design and enjoy coming up with solutions in a collaborative effort (However, you definitely DON’T have to know how to code).
- A user-experience lover - You love all things UX/UI related. Content, design, layout, etc. You enjoy exploring what goes into increasing conversion rates on websites, and what needs to be tweaked to generate results.
- An envelope pusher - You have a drive and passion for finding the "next" big thing, and in fact, enjoy trying to be ahead of the curve. You love researching and staying on top of the latest trends in design. At Paramount/MD, we always aim to set the bar, not simply reach for it. That starts with the passion of our team.
- Industry experience in software development. (Minimum of 1 year, additional experience highly valued.)
- Keen eye for visual design details and good user-experience instincts.
- Excellent software development habits: object-oriented design, unit testing, integration testing, data structures, etc.
- A hands-on attitude and a willingness to get things done.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Emotional maturity and adaptability.
Nice to Haves:
- Full-stack engineering experience in a Ruby/Rails environment or similar.
- Experience with backend services, databases, and operations.
- Experience developing email tools.
- Experience developing SaaS offerings.
- A desire to learn the other tools in our stack.
- Side projects you'd be willing to submit via GitHub link.
We offer an excellent benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time off (PTO) and 401K. This is a full time position.
Click here to email us
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45K to $65K